Sunday, April 1, 2018

Sex! Knockers! Laffs! And Saucy Songs! You’ve got to read the Rusty Warren story on PleaseKillMe.com!


 

Ya can't beat it when a couple of your pals pals of two generations come together, hit it off, and make some kinda history together.  And that’s exactly what happened when my old gal pal and comedy legend Rusty Warren arrived in southern California from her home in Hawaii, met up with my man (he's been my client and he's been my boss) Burt Kearns and came away with some kind of history.


Kearnsey and his pal and co-author (on a show business book that I will be the first to tell you about before it hits shelves in 2019) Jeff Abraham had a long lunch and conversation with the famed Knockers Up Gal of party records fame that happened to be timed perfectly with the release of the book, Rusty Warren: The Knockers Up Gal (My Life Volume 1).


That conversation became a feature story and now it's been posted on PleaseKillMe.com, the rock, pop culture and literary website based on Please Kill Me, the punk rock history book penned by Legs McNeil and Gillian McCain.


Burt wrote Tabloid Baby. Jeff is Hollywood’s leading comedy historian. Their piece on Rusty introduces a new generation to a lively, hilarious and important comedy and sexual pioneer.  Sex and comedy!  Can't beat that!  I’ll take my knockers... up!  See ya on the town!

Read all about it by clicking here.








No comments:

Post a Comment